You are not permitted to use this site for any purposes that are illegal or prohibited by this Agreement and/or any applicable Additional Terms, without limiting any other provisions of this Agreement. If you violate any provision of this agreement and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or for no reason at all, InvestiPharm Limited, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to this site.
These Terms of Service govern all transactions conducted on the website. InvestiPharm Limited offers investments or transactions conducted via the website, and these Terms of Service govern such transactions. The website's Terms of Service govern any investment or transaction made on the website and the usage of the site in general.
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including any information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material (collectively, the "Content"), and the arrangement and compilation of the Content are, unless otherwise expressly stated, the intellectual property of InvestiPharm Limited Reproduction or storage of information or works obtained from this website is subject to the Intellectual Property Law of Nigeria or other relevant laws, regardless of the form, medium, or technology used.
InvestiPharm Limited provides you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to access and utilise this Site solely as permitted by this Agreement. Except for this limited agreement, we do not grant you any other rights or licences pertaining to this website; any rights or licences not specifically granted herein are reserved.
InvestiPharm Limited owns the material and information on this website, as well as the infrastructure utilised to offer such content and information. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Site, except as provided in Third Party Investments, you agree not to use this Site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect) or for any unlawful or banned purpose under this Agreement. You may make limited copies of your investment statement (and related documents) as evidence of services purchased through this Site, but you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or resell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site.
Moreover, regardless of whether you have a commercial objective, you agree not to:
- Access, monitor, or copy any content or information on this Site using any bot, or other automated methods or any manual procedure for any reason without the prior written authorization of InvestiPharm Limited;
- Break the limits in any robot exclusion headers on this website, or circumvent or avoid other measures taken to prohibit or limit access to this website;
- Undertake any conduct that causes or may impose, in InvestiPharm Limited's sole opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately high strain on the Website's infrastructure; or
- Without the express written consent of InvestiPharm Limited, you may not deep-link to any element of this website (including, but not limited to, the purchase path for any product or invoice financing) for any purpose.
- Deliver any illegal (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through this Site, or any postings advocating illegal action.
- Provide or give links to any postings that may be deemed harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, vulgar, insulting, threatening, torturous, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not transmit or provide links to postings that harass, victimise, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver or give links to postings with defamatory, false, or libellous content.
- Provide any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any business or individual, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, privacy rights, or publicity rights.
- You may not transmit any posting to which you do not have the legal or contractual authority to make available.
- Impersonate another person or entity, falsely assert or otherwise misrepresent your association with a person or entity or adopt a false identity with the intent to deceive, defraud, or mislead another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including forging headers, to conceal the origin of any posting you send.
- You may not use this Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, or otherwise interfere with the use of this Site or the computer equipment of other users, or cause damage, disruption, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Through hacking, password mining, or other means, attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, other accounts, computer systems, or networks linked to this Site.
- Obtaining or attempting to gain any items or information through any methods not deliberately made available on this Site is prohibited, including harvesting or otherwise gathering information about others such as email addresses.
- Use all measures necessary to spam other Users. You may only use this Site to make legitimate investments in InvestiPharm.
- You affirm that you are of legal age to form legally binding commitments for any liabilities you may incur as a result of using this Site. You undertake to submit honest and truthful information in connection with your use of this website, and to promptly update your user information (where applicable) to maintain it current, comprehensive, and accurate. It is illegal to submit a Request using a fictitious identity. Even if you do not provide us with your real name, your computer browser broadcasts a unique Internet address that law enforcement agents can use to identify you. Users who commit fraud will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
InvestiPharm Limited retains the right to cancel any request or other transaction that it suspects or is informed by its payment gateway was performed illegally, including, but not limited to, through the unauthorised use of a credit card.
Revocation of Warranties
INVESTIPHARM LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR
MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. INVESTIPHARM LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WHERE
APPLICABLE), BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
SATISFACTORY WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
INVESTIPHARM LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ITS SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. INVESTIPHARM LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTENT.
INVESTIPHARM LIMITED IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, OR, ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT, WHETHER HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to utilise any of our site's services.
General Liability Limitation
At no time, to the maximum extent permitted by law, shall InvestiPharm limited, including its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting or otherwise making available the site and its contents, (collectively, "covered parties") be liable to anyone or any entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses;
- your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the site;
- unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions;
- the provision or failure to provide any service;
- errors or inaccuracies contained on the site or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the site;
- any transactions entered into through this site;
- any property damage including damage to your computer or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of this site or any site to which it provides hyperlinks; or
- damages otherwise arising out of the use of the site, any delay or inability to use the site, or any information, products, or services obtained through the site,
- delay in receiving returns on investments.
Even if a covered party has been advised of the possibility of damages, the limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
No liability is assumed for any additional costs, mistakes, delays, or other occurrences brought on by a governmental authority's actions or policies.
Despite the foregoing, the User agrees that the responsibility of any Covered Party for any loss or damage arising from the use of this Site shall in no instance exceed the entire amount of the User's investment or the service fee paid by the User to InvestiPharm Limited for submitting a Request. Additionally, the total investment made by a User shall not include any interest that will be paid on the investment.
You agree to defend and indemnify InvestiPharm Limited and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought:
- by you or on your behalf in excess of the obligation described above, to the extent permitted by relevant law; or
- by third parties resulting from:
- your violation of this Contract
- your violation of any law or third party's rights; or
- your use of this website in violation of these terms and conditions.
User feedback, comments, and other submissions
Links to Additional Websites and Services
As a general rule, the Website will not contain links to other websites or services. However, to the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, any questions or issues should be referred to the individual outside service or resource provider. InvestiPharm Limited does not monitor or control the linked sites and makes no warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, dependability, or availability of any of the content posted, displayed, or distributed, or products or services offered at these sites. If you decide to visit a third-party website, you do so at your own peril. The placement of a link to a third-party website does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by InvestiPharm Limited of the third-party or of the content, products, or services available on or through any such third-party website.
You further acknowledge and agree that InvestiPharm Limited is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Alteration or Termination of Use
InvestiPharm Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service, or product offered through the Site, and/or your profile, password, or use of the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you. In the case of termination, you shall remain bound by your obligations under this Agreement and any Additional Terms, including any warranties you have made, as well as the disclaimers and liability limitations. In addition, InvestiPharm Limited shall have no liability to you or any third person for any termination of your access to this website.
However, if prior to such termination you legally invested in any Slot, your returns on such investments shall be paid as and when due to you in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and if prior to such termination you legally purchased a service or product, you will receive the benefits of such purchase.
You agree that, if we need to contact you, we may do so via any electronic means, including but not limited to communications posted on this Site, text messaging, or electronic mail, according to the restrictions of the Privacy Statement.
Certain individuals in certain countries may be prohibited from accessing content on this website, and InvestiPharm Limited makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Nigeria.
Websites may not link to any page beyond the homepage of this Site or frame this Site or any web page or material on this Site, nor may any entity hyperlink any aspect of this Site in an email for commercial reasons without the express written approval of InvestiPharm Limited
The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and in no way limit or otherwise define its terms and provisions. This Agreement and the related sections of this Agreement relating to each service constitute the entire agreement between you and each Covered Party regarding your use of this Site and supersede any prior statements, representations, or prior versions of these Terms of Service relating to the use of the Site that were previously displayed on this Site. We reserve the right to amend, revise, or update this Agreement at any time by publishing an updated version on this page. Your continued use of this Site is subject to the provisions of this Agreement in place at such time. Certain portions of this Agreement may be superseded by expressly stated legal notices or terms published elsewhere on this Site; such modifications shall be brought to your attention in a clear and conspicuous manner. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is judged to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, and such finding shall not impact the validity and enforceability of the other terms. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nigerian law shall govern the performance of this Agreement, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Lagos State in all disputes arising out of your use of this Site and this Agreement. Any claim or cause of action arising from or connected to your use of this Site and/or this Agreement must be made within two (2) years of the date such claim or action arose or accrued, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We welcome investments in our product and invoice financing, which are presented
in detail on our website. You warrant that you have the legal power to contract
and enter into such a transaction if you invest in the pharmaceutical supply
chain. You further warrant that the monies used for the transaction do not
violate the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2011 (as amended) or any
anti-corruption laws in Nigeria, or any other relevant anti-corruption laws.
INVESTIPHARM LIMITED SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND TO HOLD YOU IN BREACH OF CONTRACT, WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION TO REFUND YOUR INVESTMENT CAPITAL OR TO PAY RETURNS ON YOUR INVESTMENT, SHOULD YOU BREACH THE TERMS OF THIS CLAUSE.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD INVESTIPHARM LIMITED AND THE COVERED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DEMANDS, RECOVERIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, FINES, PENALTIES OR OTHER COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR BREACH OF THIS CLAUSE.
InvestiPharm offers both product and invoice financing services, both of which can be accessed by Users upon successfully signing up.
This entails financing or sponsoring products within the pharmaceutical supply chain and earning profit from their sales.
Upon successfully signing up, a dedicated bank account is created for you via
Wema Bank. The account details are displayed on the wallet page.
To fund your wallet, simply make funds transfer via your internet banking
platform or bank deposit to the dedicated account created for you.
Your wallet is automatically funded as soon as the transfer is successfully made.
Note that this account created is solely for the purpose of funding your wallet and should not be used for any other purpose.
Products to be financed are enlisted on InvestiPharm as Slots and should be
bought in order to finance.
Simply visit the “Buy Slot” page and buy any desired slot. Slots can be assessed based on the probable ROI as displayed on each Slot.
The purchase value of a slot is displayed as the “Financing Value”. Ensure that your wallet is sufficiently funded with the financing value before buying Slot.
Within 7 working days of buying a Slot, the target inventory of the Slot will be added to the Slot’s inventory and sales of the product will commence.
Profit is earned with sale of every unit of the financed product’s batch. The
profit earned when a sale is successfully done is credited in the profit ledger
balance until payment for the sale is recorded, then the profit is credited in
the profit available balance.
Payment for sale can take as little as 1 day and as much as 60days to be received. This coincides with the credit payment term as communicated by our pharma distribution partner, Drug-IT Solutions Limited.
Sale transactions may sometimes have returns and payment reversals, leading to profit balances (ledger and available) being debited with the profit value.
Available to withdraw profit balance can be withdrawn at any time into your
To withdraw into your bank account, you would have to initiate payout from your wallet after withdrawing profit into your wallet.
User can choose to discontinue financing a product by simply terminating the slot. Terminating a slot makes the capital balance available to withdraw. Note that, the entire capital may not be available to withdraw if the financed product still has current stock greater than zero. However, with every sale and subsequent sale payment, the capital will gradually be made available to withdraw.
This section entails financing credit invoices at a discounted rate and earning profit when the credit customer pays for the invoice.
Invoices are pooled and enlisted on InvestiPharm as Trade entities. Investors can
bid to finance trade entities at a discounted rate. Ensure that your wallet is
sufficiently funded with the bid amount before bidding as the bid amount will be
placed on lien in your wallet as soon as a bid is placed.
Note that the closer your bid amount is to the Initial offer, the better the chance of your bid being accepted.
After placing bids, you can choose to cancel the bid and place another or not.
If your bid is desirable, it would be accepted and once this is done, your balance will be debited with the bid amount.
If your bid is undesirable, it would be declined. Once declined, the lien will be taken off the bid amount in your wallet. You can cancel the bid and place another.
When the credit customer pays for the invoices within a trade entity that you financed, the entity amount is credited to your wallet balance
All transactions on InvestiPharm are directed via your wallet. Thus, to withdraw profit, capital or entity payment into your bank account, you have to initiate payout from your wallet. Once initiated, payout will be finalised and remitted into your selected bank account on the payout date displayed during payout initiation.
- Tuesday – For all payouts initiated between Friday and Monday.
- Friday – For all payouts initiated between Tuesday and Thursday.
All profits earned by Investors are subject to a 10% Withholding Tax deduction to be remitted to the appropriate tax authority. Remittances can be monitored from the WHT History page.
We may add to or terminate any of the Services or amend these Terms at any time,
in our sole discretion, without providing notice to you, subject to applicable
We reserve the right, subject to applicable law, to deliver to you any notice of changes to existing terms or the addition of new terms by posting an updated version of these Terms on the Website or delivering notice thereof to you electronically. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a revised version of these Terms, but accepting these Terms, as revised, is required for you to continue accessing or using the Services.
If you do not agree to these Terms or any revised version of these Terms, your sole recourse is to terminate your access or use of the Services. Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, your access and use of the Services are subject to and constitute your acceptance of, the version of these Terms in effect at the time of your access or use.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-0809-470-7705